• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing Tally Calculator

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Is there such a thing that I can put in the info of a number of items I want to imbue - like say a set of slayer weps.

Then have a list of ingredients and amounts I need.

Zolafs wont let me add in extras, its item by item.

I want to put in ALL the items and end up with a grand total.

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oh it has a tally of all items - I thought it was item by item ?

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As far as I can tell knuckleheads only tallies up each wep individually. So if I want to do a full set of champ slayers 12 - 13 weps I cant get it to total up what ingredients I need for the compleat job. I understand that fails are involved but I just want to get 'a shopping list' of what is required; and what I need to cart to the Royal Forge.

So the only way is to use knuckleheads and note each piece down manually?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As far as I can tell knuckleheads only tallies up each wep individually. So if I want to do a full set of champ slayers 12 - 13 weps I cant get it to total up what ingredients I need for the compleat job. I understand that fails are involved but I just want to get 'a shopping list' of what is required; and what I need to cart to the Royal Forge.

Oh, thats what you mean. Make an account and do imbuing projects. Maybe it can be done there. Also the maker is very helpful. You can contact them and they may be able to help you.

TaldarinZPhoenix

Adventurer
With the RNG required to do the “final steps” of the imbuing process where sometimes even at the queens forge you only have like a 6% chance of success, there is no way to accurately give a number. The best a calculator like this could do would be to put in what % a chance you want to have success (so like how many tries with a 90% chance of success)
If you have a 10% chance of succeeding an imbue and need 5 relic frags for example, to have a 90% chance of success you should have up to 110 materials, for example. But you dont lose all your materials every failed imbue, sommore RnG. Simply put, no there is no existing calculator that does this, but theoretically something could be designed to not only tell you how many of something you could need but also what the best order is to minimize cost

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
For this purpose, we recommend imbuing Relic Fragment properties first, in order to essence, then Residue.
Just so that the RNG doesn’t eat up all your resources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You can display mats per stat by hovering the [ i ] icon next to each stat in info box, it should also automatically display the stat last modified on its own..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With the RNG required to do the “final steps” of the imbuing process where sometimes even at the queens forge you only have like a 6% chance of success, there is no way to accurately give a number. The best a calculator like this could do would be to put in what % a chance you want to have success (so like how many tries with a 90% chance of success)
If you have a 10% chance of succeeding an imbue and need 5 relic frags for example, to have a 90% chance of success you should have up to 110 materials, for example. But you dont lose all your materials every failed imbue, sommore RnG. Simply put, no there is no existing calculator that does this, but theoretically something could be designed to not only tell you how many of something you could need but also what the best order is to minimize cost
This true. I am usually overweight if I try to do a few items at once.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We initially postponed success chance calculations due to quite bit of uncertainty surrounding the calculations at the time calculator was created, and simply never got around to it.