• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing question

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I recently put powder of fortification on my bow then imbued a slayer property on it. The durability went back to what it was before I imbued it. Also, I had a crafter's name on the bow which also was lost after imbuing. Can anyone help me?

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to see glitches where the display didn't work initially after modifying stuff. Try equipping it and look at the properties then

Adrahil

Adventurer
I recently crafted a bow and had the same problem with the POF. Put it in a chest and close the chest. Once you open the chest and take out the bow it should be fine. It has worked for me on several occasions.