• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Imbuing menu is missing numbers

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has been happening from time to time. Happens with/without skins on the EC. I've seen missing #'s in other crafting menus too.

I figured I might as well take a screen shot to document it.
Note the two circled spots.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, and this is on my work computer which I have the window shrunk down to a smaller size.
I've maximized the window on another session and I will see the number in the "success chance" spot, but no number in the New Value.
This is on a 20.1" Asus LCD MW201u using Win7 32bit, Radeon 5750, latest drivers.

I guess things get borked if we play anything other than Full Screen or maximized

Y

Yen Sid

The problem is your trying to Imbue a worthless mod :p. All joking aside, I'm not sure about this, I have never had this problem and wouldn't know how to solve, sorry :(.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Try moving scaling to 1.0 and see if that fixes it

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, adjusting it from .90 to another # fixes this. The scaling seems to hide some numbers. Does this on my vendor too.
Thanks for the help!