• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Imbuing Double Slayer katana...

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the following weapon made back in the day when a DC hammer could "spawn" double slayers:

Katana
Crafted by Lady TinkerBelle
Exceptional
Weight: 6 stones
Poison Elemental Slayer
Orc Slayer
Damage Increas 35%
Physical Damage 100%

I know that with a bow, Imbuing a Slayer prop would replace the "first" slayer on Juka bow, does the same hold here?

If so, is it the Poison Elemental salyer that would be replace? Hope not, because I wanted to mak a Dark Father 3X slayer by replacing Orc Slayer prop with Demon...

Regards to all!

L

Lord Gabriel

I have not tried to do this because they are pretty rare these days, but I think it would be a safe assumption that it would act in the same way as a juka bow does.

L

Lissa Eldi

I'm just wondering, re the double juka thread and this one...
I know when an item has self repair and I get to the screen where I choose the percentage of any property i choose to imbue, it states that self repair will be removed. Do weapons in general, or slayer types in particular, not give this warning?

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made double slayer on beta (no details, sorry). Undead+reptile for example. Tried to imbue demon slayer. Got demon+reptile. Tried to reimbue reptile, only single reptile left.

J

Jaimes

Ask it in the FoF thread, I bet your question will get picked. I'm dying to know the answer!

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Test when server has stopped saving. You have to be up at 5 am but well it might be worth it!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the menu should tell you what will be replaced at the top, so you can just choose not to hit the button.