• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing Calculator

B

Bliz

I have made little calculator for imbuing with flash.

Web Page

Old version

Its not ready yet so please test and report new bugs and suggestions.
If you have problem load the newest version on try refresh the page or empty temporary web files.

New Version:

New Action Script 3 version!
Working a lot faster than last version.
Resource list coming later.
Armor Type selection for resistances coming soon.

Coldren

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not going to click that for 100 bucks !
Why not? It's an address for Finland. Nothing wrong with the site.

All I can say is Good Luck, Bliz. You're off to a good start, but it's far more complex than anything I'd enjoy doing. :thumbup:

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its broken

i also couldnt find velocity when i checked ranged weapon it went back to all cleared

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clicking links is fine, nothing can install on your system IF you have decent protection and are a bit savvy. IE "xxx Wants to install an Active X control on your system. Do you Accept?... YES/NO"...

Thats where the mugs go brain dead and go YES.

Looking good Bliz :) Maybe Stratics could host it on here for you? After all its full of outdated information that needs a overhaul and this is certainly a step in the right direction :)

Good job!

S

Stupid Miner

I have made little calculator for imbuing with flash.

Link

Its not ready yet so please test and report new bugs and suggestions.

Fixed many bugs and i have made some improves.
May want to put the properties in alphabetical order or something. And may want to make the drop-down menus larger

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
little bugs:
the check box is named "Expectional" (I saw it on armors)
you can choose multiple time the same property.

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Suggestion:
When you are at 0 in the value and press the down arrow it would be nice if it went to the max value :)
Say you chose LRC on a ring... instead of holding the mouse on the up arrow till it hits 20, just press 1 time on the down arrow to make it jump to 20 :)

B

Bliz

Suggestion:
When you are at 0 in the value and press the down arrow it would be nice if it went to the max value :)
Say you chose LRC on a ring... instead of holding the mouse on the up arrow till it hits 20, just press 1 time on the down arrow to make it jump to 20 :)
You can write the value and press enter :)

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now your at it... can you make it so that clicking op arrow at 20 jumps to 0 :)
Sorry for being a pain :) just suggestions :)

Coldren

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bliz:

If I can ask, how did you determine the formula for weapon speed, one/two handed, and max intensity?

I'd really like to know that formula.

B

Bliz

Bliz:

If I can ask, how did you determine the formula for weapon speed, one/two handed, and max intensity?

Well i don't know the formula so i checked how much i can imbue leech to different speed weapons. And ranged weapons have 50% less.

Coldren

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i don't know the formula so i checked how much i can imbue leech to different speed weapons. And ranged weapons have 50% less.
And leeches are the only property where intensity varies based on Weapon Speed?

G

Gurb

Request: Make a button that will list the materials required to make the selected piece of jewelry/armor/weapon.

Other than that, this is a PRO utility. Glad to see someone using their AS skills :thumbup:

B

Beastmaster

Bliz:

And leeches are the only property where intensity varies based on Weapon Speed?
yes

Good luck deciphering that formula. And don't forget SSI wreaks havoc with it too. The weapon base speed is the starting point but then SSI and 2 of the 3 leeches are intertwined (stamina leech isn't a factor). They affect the minimum and max leeches and minimum and maximum SSI. And since the min/max changes also the possible increments change, because the menu doesn't offer 1,2,3,4,5 % but rather numbers like 3,7,10,13,15. Good luck figuring out what they are rounding.

H

HeathBar

I'm loving this so far! Thank you for taking the time to put it together.

N

Ni-

Resists don't seem to be working correctly for armor. The max amount above the items base resist is +15. With your application, Energy Resist can be raised by 18 and the other for by 17. Each of them should only be 15.

B

Bliz

new version 2.0b also flash project exe now avaible. Check first post.

M

mjolnir131

have the property turn red when it gets higher than you can add or raise it higher than imbue will allow

O

Out of Date

Seems awesome. However, it won't let me input higher values than the max imbue. My situation: I have a weapon from the event where cities got invaded and generals etc dropped weapons with high SSI. My weapon has 40% SSI (and from what I understand this counts towards the total imbuing points). I assume this would be the same with weapons made by high end runics capable of making very high intensities?

S

Splup

Seems awesome. However, it won't let me input higher values than the max imbue. My situation: I have a weapon from the event where cities got invaded and generals etc dropped weapons with high SSI. My weapon has 40% SSI (and from what I understand this counts towards the total imbuing points). I assume this would be the same with weapons made by high end runics capable of making very high intensities?
Well, those weapons can't be imbued anyways.

D

DarkScripture

Well, those weapons can't be imbued anyways.
Wrong. They CAN be imbued. Also Ash wood and push SSi over 30% and STILL be imbued if less than max weight and you do not add more than 5 mods.

S

Splup

Wrong. They CAN be imbued. Also Ash wood and push SSi over 30% and STILL be imbued if less than max weight and you do not add more than 5 mods.
Look at the date when my post was posted... Back then you could not imbue em.

B

Bliz

If someone still using this i have made new version work faster and wont slow down your browser after long use. Check first post

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to put a bow on it with super slayer, 40 DI, 30 SSI, Fireball, Mana Leech.
Wouldn't take it, weight at bottom said NaN

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for Biz

I like the older version more. it has bugs but I like to see what ingredients I need to hunt down.

Thanks