• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Imbuing A Reforged Item And Self Repair

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello, an odd occurrence just happened. I had reforged a composite bow that had 40 life leech and also had the 3 self repair. I know that when I imbue it, the self repair will disappear. Here's what happened. I imbued swing speed on the bow, and when I checked it, the self repair had vanished, like it is supposed to do, but the life leech 40 had turned into life leech 30? There was more than enough room to imbue the swing speed and more, yet somehow the life leech that I had gotten by reforging had gone from 40 to 30. Glitch maybe?

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I just tried this new bow, and the life leech seems to be acting a lot like velocity. The further away from my target, the higher the 'life leech" damage. Life leech isn't supposed to act like that, right?