• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] IMBUED Berserker's Maul

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hello! I recently acquired a Berserker's Maul that has been imbued. Now I took a long break from this game, but as I understand it at one point you could alter artifacts. Well this one has been altered alright!

The changes to the weapon are as follows:
- Hit Lightning 26%
- Hit Fire Area 50%
- The normal damage Increase 50% is now 1%
- The Durability is 246/255

A rare item none the less!

I am on Atlantic and will not travel to other shards to deliver this item, this means BOTH payment and delivery will happen on ATL. I will set the starting bid at 5 million gold coins, and the auction will end friday night (the 1st of February) at 10pm PST. Please place ALL bids on said item in this thread, but feel free to icq me if you care to see the item, or have further questions about it. My ICQ # is 622 641 645

Good luck and thank you for looking!

Edit to remind you all that I will be useing the time stamped 10 minute rule that seems to be the customary process for this kind of auction.

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's too bad they imbued crap mods coulda made it worth a whole lot more

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I agree with you cazador, but alas it is what it is! My guess: Sombody didn't know what they where doing! :D

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
So, I will have to work late tonight. I will be going by the 10 minute rule, time stamped by the last post made after ten o'clock tonight (PST). Just like Nabin uses on his auctions. I will check the thread once I get home. Thank you again for looking, and hopefully bidding!

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Looks like TanAge wins this item! Congrats! :)

Please contact me via icq at 622 641 645

Thank you

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
You are very welcome TanAge! I appeciate your great communcation and prompt payment of this item! Will gladly deal with you in the future! :)

Last edited: