Imanewbie returns

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
God's country, USA
These are my absolute favorite comics EVER! I have read every ImaNewbie and even have a rose with that name. I'm so glad to see the comics back so that all can enjoy the history of UO. Thank you!!!:danceb:

Reactions: Kirthag

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 23, 2008
Great to see the full collection intact! Does anyone have any other UO comics out there they would recommend?

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mar 18, 2004
I will search up a video about a guy and his dog friend. It is kinda sad, but kinda cartoonie.

Enziet

Journeyman
May 31, 2016
Canada
Wow.. I haven't seen these in years. Too bad it's not in game though. But whatever.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dec 23, 2008
There was a German version which was called uoheld. Old Website is not more active. Maybe the wayback machine can find some stuff uo-held.com
Should be valid around 2004.

Irmanewbie

Visitor
Jan 1, 2017
This came from my disc. I was surprised the old media still worked. Here's a high-res scan of the CD if anyone is interested:

Attachments