• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Images of Past Stacking Exploit Items

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was able to find my old images from the renamed graphics exploit.Hopefully we will be adding this into a general sticky thread to help protect folks better. All of them individually will be 1 stone. I am still trying to find my notes/lists for the names of some of them.

If you see the following items a different name than their common counterpart, please ask.

1. Rock
2. Shafts
3. bottle (non-blessed)
4. Pig Iron
5. Bread Loaf, Slice of Bacon and Wedge of Cheese
6. Springs
7. Cake
8. Fishing Weight

exploitpanel1.jpg

9. Flask
10. Fur
11. Straw Pillow
12. Mushroom
13. Apple
14. Bird
15. Peach

exploitpanel2.jpg

16. Winch
17. Log
18. Dough
20. Chicken Leg
21. Ribs
22. Horn
23. Worldgem Bit
24. Beads
25. Arrow
26. Flask
27. Lesser Poison Potion
28. Empty Vial
30. Sack of Flour
31. Jar of Honey
32. Pumice, Eye of Newt, Bloodspawn
33. Feathers

exploitpanel3.jpg

1. Mushroom
2. Bolas Balls
3. Roll of String
4. Fish steaks (all colors of current fish steaks)
5. Cannonball

exploitHS.jpg

Some I believe I am missing:
Ophidian rations will have their food counterparts
Hellhound treats may be ribs.
Gourd (brown) - Don't remember the common counterpart at the moment
Blue and Gray Dragon Scales

Be careful folks

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry about that. There was an old exploit that was used to "rename" items to their default graphic name. The images above are the items I personally verified - there may be others. The method used that I verified has been fixed, but it existed for quite awhile so lots of items out there unfortunately. The above items are still quite common on vendors, at rares festivals and occasionally on this forum. I have posted these in the past, but since I have been seeing a bit of a flare of them on vendors being sold as "true rares" or past event items I wanted to post a refresher. Eventually, I'd like to get the info up as part of a sticky.

Hope that helps explain it.

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since I'm seeing a few of these popping up ... *bumps*

Last edited:

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This really need's to be a sticky. With all the idoc's going on as of late.Hopefuly you can pull some strings an get locked as a sticky .

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont think you can dye bloody bandages. at least not the bright green one that i tried. but maybe this had something to do with it being the bright green bandage rather than a normal one to begin with?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bumps* Seen a few of these on vendors. Just be aware of what you are buying!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also... colored boards are dyed "special wood" boards. I've sold them for like 10k for decorators, but they are not "rare" and meer novelties. Same with bolts and arrows.

The glacial regs are from a bug with a timer items that allowed the timer to be removed. Same with blighted cotton. I don't have a problem with either, but want folks to be educated on what they are buying.

If you ever have a question on where an item came from, please take the time to ask.

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
SO this "cannon ball" I have is just an exploited bola ball. THANK YOU! I was wondering where it came from!!

BadBart

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for the Info i was mislead......even tho these items are out there and they are legal to have what are the values? i was told 4m? i could be wrong.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One way to tell the difference between these tall necked flasks and the server birth ones is that the server birth ones have a clear neck while the exploit ones all have shaded necks.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not a stacking exploit, but there was also a way the stealable balms could revert to their base title.
"bottle" and "skull mug"
No way to tell the difference between the server birth skullmug and the exploit skullmug, except in the case with the handles. The exploit created ones with the handle on the left, the ones with the handle on the right are all original. Seen these alot on vendors sold for very high prices as server birth, or as "oddities" for a few mil.

Exploit skull mug / bottles
bug.png

100percent sure as original skullmug (handle on the right)
mug.png

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
A few corrections...

#5 Cannonball, if it's "Cannon Ball" with the same graphic, is a daily spawn, not an exploit item. Graphic is

#5. Bread Loaf, there may have also been exploit versions, but the originals were legit. The "A Giant Pumpkin Muffin" were originally buggy in how the stacking code was set. They would stack, but if you removed one *from* a stack, it would revert to "Bread Loaf". Until it was fixed, there was no way to remove stacked pumpkin muffins without them turning into bread loafs; to me, that isn't an "exploit".

Missing from the list:
I've seen just about every shade of "An Anniversary Muffin", but especially pink and white, as "Muffin".

I've seen three shades of scales, blue
and grey-blue
but also a larger white one; think it may be from a hydra scale, but not sure offhand what the source for that one might have been.

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cannon ball. Yes, that graphic in your post is the daily spawn. The exploit version shares the same graphic as coconuts I believe.

Bread loaf: Actually you could make the bread loafs via the exploit as well. Doesn't mean there wasn't an alternative method they were created, only they were created this exploit as well.

There are colored muffins from a few locations.
White and Blaz eare EM items.
There are also old ones that were made from valentine's day candy - as I recall these came in blue, pinks, plain and yellow. These candies were part of the "Happy Valentine's Day" gift bag in 1999. The candy had names on them like "Too Cute" etc. If you stacked same together and then pulled apart they became muffins and held their color.
To the best of my knowledge, An' Annversary Muffin's have not been renamed. I know they were not affected by the same exploit as in the OP, but it is always possible some other method exists.

I have confirmed the existence of a large invulnerability blue and white-gray. There is also a small inblue. I think the grey-blue probably exists as well given the nature of the original item.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'm sure the bread loaf could be made that way as well; I'd be surprised if it wasn't. But I think it's also a little dangerous to list it without that caveat, given that at least some of them are legit.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Noticed some new ones...

Eye of Newt:
(vs real one:
)
Black powder
(should be black, visible at http://www.uoguide.com/Black_Powder )
Powder of Translocation
(vs real one
)
Bull's Horn

Jar of Honey (different hue from above)

Sausage

Apple (different hue from above)

[no displayed name]

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, any of the ophidian food items can be defaulted names. All the different types.

All the new SA items that had the exploit done to them will have no text... I've seen most of the ingredients this way etc.

Apple is the same as listed above... the place where you are pulling the graphic from has skewed the hue. It is the standard blue apple.