• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ima UO outlaw, Have a parakeet named hotdog

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Look yall ive tried to post about this before and my post got deleted. So ima try this one more time. There are videos circulating on youtube calling out scripters. now I laugh about them because I think its funny that somewhere, someone is losing sleep over my alter ego in a silly game. My account that had Dixie, a dixie pixie, envy, DingoAteMyBaby, Happy Ending and a few other well known idoc toons is gone. It was sold back in the spring. now when I got rid of the account the email address I used was removed from uo.com. I cannot log in with my old user to the uo forums....so someone on there has made an account using the name Dixie, its not me. Also for the record this person making these videos has decided to make personal attacks on other players and has started using facebook photos trying to put together some uo outlaw mugshot list of rl faces.....well for the record I dunno whos photo they used , because the person they call Dixie is not me. so I dunno who you are harrassing video poster but its not me. If you would like to properly harrass me then atleast get it right...…..I am Dixie the real Dixie, Tessa Nickels in rl, im on FB come harass me there... leave those other people alone. Mystery and Herman are not my toons, they are a completely different idoc team. So please stop making us one in the same. me and mystery are 2 separate people who both do fairly well at holding our own with the big boys of idocing…. so im here, not hiding and because of these videos I have 2 accounts up....will be more soon, very soon......you want a dixie to complain about well you have resurrected me.....im back ….and I look forward to making your gameplay very enjoyable video poster.....ill c ya around darlin!

Johnny Black

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
it is amazing how far people go, wasting time making videos bc they are mad at their competition, and funny thing is, they are doing the exactly the same. Now whoever they are, they also should learn some new Internet rules regarding posting pictures of real life people without their authorization, I can see legal actions coming and YouTube and other platform take those things very serious. but it is funny that the person wasted his new year eve making videos!!! get a life man. :)

Dixie chessy/legends

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Have any new backyard bird pics? :)
I don't =) since I had the baby she keeps me so busy , but she is getting a camera for her birthday this year and loves "flowies and flies" flowers and butterflies so I figure I will have a little sidekick with me this year and may be able to get some spring migration pics.

Johnny Black

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
haha, what did I say?
Youtube take privacy and copyright very serious, They should report all the videos, since the author doesn't have any authorization from UO to post those videos and contents from UO. some people are taking UO to crazy levels, 1st was that "guy" that wanted to go to the UO Party and shoot some people, now people are going after other players personal information , FB Page and all and for what?? because he want to do all idocs by himself? wow.

Innoxicated

Journeyman
I think taking videos of people running scripts is a damn good idea, not that it will have much of an effect. Put them on youtube and show people how much they can get away with if they come back.

Taking videos of people legitimately idoc'ing better than you might also be a good idea, maybe you can watch them in slow motion and learn something.

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The person doing those video is a jealous idocers scripter whos getting mad when he gets beat at loot....and yes this person is on uostratics with his crew....i dont know if i can give you name on private message or it s against the rule of conducts

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The person doing those video is a jealous idocers scripter whos getting mad when he gets beat at loot....and yes this person is on uostratics with his crew....i dont know if i can give you name on private message or it s against the rule of conducts
You can give his in-game name through PM, but not his real name. This is the rule:

"You may not post any form of real life information of another user on Stratics.
  • Examples of real life information include name, address, IP addresses, phone numbers, IM contact information, un-publicized email addresses, employment or financial information."

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Id like to know. Who ever it is has/had personal information of mine on his videos