• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm taking cash offers for the Chardonnay account and Nico account any questions...

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if u would pvp as much as u post u might have fun in uo :/ u post so much crap that u wont leave the GZ cause ur so afraid to die. u know when u die u will be teased for it. but its ur own fault! :sad2:
less board crying and more killing! :thumbup1:

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have you ever stopped to think if its healthy chardonay to be having an argument at 3am in the morn about semantics in a game when you constantly talk about how bad it

if UO is so fake now, why do you care so much to make it a point that you're better at it than all of us and we're are the noobs?

id rather be a crybaby than a headcase.
you calling me a headcase is classic remember when your dad was telling you to stfu because you was crying in vent?did i ever say once that i was better than anyone else?anybody whos played this game for yrs knows its a joke now...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if u would pvp as much as u post u might have fun in uo :/ u post so much crap that u wont leave the GZ cause ur so afraid to die. u know when u die u will be teased for it. but its ur own fault! :sad2:
less board crying and more killing! :thumbup1:
As you make a reputation from being a househider

pot+kettle=krystal

you went from a yew house hider to a luna househider please dont try to judge me...noty too mention ive always been red...way to sound stupid this was the only time since ive came back i was blue way to fail...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Were you dropped on your head as a baby? I really cannot think of any other reason to explain the brain damage you seem to be suffering from. :next: :lick:
great comeback it made perfect kat sense now go cry about sexist remarks and get in you house and craft something women...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GZ hugger = chard
least ive only done it for two months how long you been a househider lets go all the way back to the yew two story...6-7 yrs impressive truly impressive...BHP ftw baby best househider eva!

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol chardonay way to sell an account. You live in a world of your own what do you expect us to say. Adios

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol chardonay way to sell an account. You live in a world of your own what do you expect us to say. Adios
Thnx now quit trolling my buying/selling thread dont worry when u,dex,krystal,kat have something to buy or sell ill be there dont worry...:stir:

Holla!

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Were you dropped on your head as a baby? I really cannot think of any other reason to explain the brain damage you seem to be suffering from. :next: :lick:
Funny how these types of comments are over looked on this forum.

Just sayin...la

C

Casca

GZ hugger = chard
This is pretty funny coming from someone that dies to one decent combo and kills people afk in their houses. You amaze me. I'm not sticking up for anyone, I just don't understand what makes you tick.

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started to read this thread.
A few posts into this thread I started craving shoving a fork in my eye, it seemed more pleasurable.

$.02

G

Goron

heh,
Chard reminds me of the bad guy in the movie that talks tough even as the good guy pushes him off the cliff... he just doesn;t seem to realize that he is the loser.

Chard couldn;t handle Siege, and is quiting, yet he tries to claim he is tougher than others that CAN handle the shard and are NTO quitting... I don't get it... Maybe he was dropped

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe we should go to the island, have a little ceremony and snuff out his torch?! :loser:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you see the little button at the bottom left corner below your avatar? When it's grey the person is off line.

I'm trying not to 'over moderate', but it's damn hard.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is pretty funny coming from someone that dies to one decent combo and kills people afk in their houses. You amaze me. I'm not sticking up for anyone, I just don't understand what makes you tick.
u sure didn't look afk. how do u keep casting the same spell over and over if u are afk? cant be possible!!

u never killed me so whatever! :lol:

what makes me tick? killing people that pretend they are afk :thumbup1:

hopefully u dont mix ur farming techniques into pvp techniques and make it fair fights:thumbup1:

Varka

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition.

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oki guys, I'm awake now, can we get this thread back on topic?

This thread is supposed to be about the accounts, not the owner's ability to play them.
In that case, I cannot say how happy I am to see these accounts for sale. Knowing that someone new and hopefully less 2 faced and backstabbing will own a account thats worth about 20 bucks makes me very happy.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In that case, I cannot say how happy I am to see these accounts for sale. Knowing that someone new and hopefully less 2 faced and backstabbing will own a account thats worth about 20 bucks makes me very happy.
thnx for the bump!

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I predicted not long ago when I saw that silly sig of his that Chard wouldn't take long to start posting incoherently, and look, I was right!

oyea! free bump! I win!

D

Dexdash

bump- we need to get these account sold people, come on community effort

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just step away for a bit. All politics and drama aside, take a break. Moth ball it all. Yeah, some may want to see you go. I think every loss diminishes us.
Dont listen to him, just run man, dont look back. They have much better games out there worth investing your time in... Sure there are great people here but ICQ works great to keep in touch... Maybe get them to leave this "game" too...

Still uo --------------> :stretcher: uos new slogan, "Ultima Online, Losing one vet at a time"

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats exactly what I was thinking! Dex can't joke around about Chards penis, or lack thereof, but it is somehow okay to make sexist comments toward women? I'm detecting a bit of a double standard here.
I personaly dont take sides in this, I think you all suck :stir: :popcorn:

hopefully people know me well enough to understand that joke, hence JOKE.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have you ever stopped to think if its healthy chardonay to be having an argument at 3am in the morn about semantics in a game when you constantly talk about how bad it

if UO is so fake now, why do you care so much to make it a point that you're better at it than all of us and we're are the noobs?

id rather be a crybaby than a headcase.

WEll if it makes you feel any better why are the 3 of you conspiring ways of trying to agervate/annoy him at 3am? Your posts are like minutes apart without a response.... Whos the brain behind this operation... I smell a Cat! rolleyes:

Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okay people lets get together and get this done....if we all put together $1.00 we could buy these accounts and be rid of this "person" tonight. im willing to set aside any hatred towards anyone else here to get this done....when we get em well just delete the chars.