• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IM Quitting. I cant find the Mysterious...

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

RavenWinterHawk

You know I wish they would give the exact time and place the Mysterious Stranger spawns. I cant find one. I quit.

Oh wait. Finally. Randomness. I've been asking for it. Thank you. EA.

I hope it is random and not just a matter of time before we now the rotate spawns each day or a 23 hour cycle. Or something like that.

H

HeathBar

No offense to you Raven, but I can't stand random spawns. I have better things to do then camp an area, waiting for something to randomly spawn just so I can participate in a event.

R

RavenWinterHawk

No offense to you Raven, but I can't stand random spawns. I have better things to do then camp an area, waiting for something to randomly spawn just so I can participate in a event.
A mix is nice.
Meet both game styles. And it lets you change it up.

The thing about camp is well you can camp static spawns. And you can camp waiting for a random spawn.

If the game was more dynamic... You wouldnt have to camp in a random world. You would just walk and explore and find stuff.

L

Lord Kynd

i don't like all this running around trying to find it either, waste of time .