• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm new and i need a help, or better more than an help.

PicoMarzio

Visitor
Hi, i'm a long time player of Ultima and i'm triyng to "create" my own shard, i'm also trying, or better struggling to use RunUo, but i have plenty of problems, RunUo runs, but my Owner PG, in my private offline server here are bizzarre problems, i run vanilla Uo, downloaded straith form the Ultima Online website, well, the items that i dress on my pg are going to dissappear from the wiew when i restart the server after a save, but will not disappear from the equipped item list, i can't dress or equip anything if i dind't suicide and ress, some items aren't equippable, for exhample, i can equip a standad Bardika but not the artifact one, that issue to me seems very random, i run on UOS only beacuse razor will not run and ClassicUoLauncher gave me the VCRUNTIME140_1.dll error, i'm running it on a freshly restored windows 10 home, i've already installed Visual C++ Redistributable per Visual Studio 2010 x86 and x64 and the 2015 too, please help ,me i'm a real beginner.

Last edited:

PicoMarzio

Visitor
Today i'm going to start the tests on ServUo, but i also want to learn RunUo, because i want to give my help to a shard that i'm really attached to, i play there form the year 2000 and now is barely supported and populated.

Last edited: