• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm looking for a good Music Macro plz! =)

R

Razzputon

The post says it all. Using the UO Macro, does anyone know of a good macro script to use to raise Music?

Or if there is a good app to use that UO will alllow maybe?

I'm just coming back to the game so I'm a little rusty. =)

Thanks ahead of time!

R

Razzputon

Well to answer my own question =)

I'm using Kindon Reborn. I have not had one single issue with it and the Macro tool is AWESOME.

scripted Last used, Delay 5 sec. Added about 10 minutes worth of just those commands. Then I set set the repeat to 10 and I'm off.

G

If your just playing your instrument, there is no need to add a delay.

Also once you make your macro, logout. Then open My Docs>EA Games>Ultima Online>your account>shard>your char. When you open it it will ask what proggie you want. Open it with Notepad, then in the script you will find your macro, just copy and paste the lines within that macro script as much as you want. Save it as the original though, go to save as>select all files>Select original. Now log back on and click on it, I can get my music macro to run for hours with 1 click.