• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm handing in ...

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... my resignation, effective the end of this month, January.

It pains me to do it, but I've had a real life opportunity that I can't pass up and it will leave me with virtually no time spare - which means I can't do justice to my duties here at Stratics.

Thank you for some wonderful giggles, and the good friends that I've made along the way here. I'll miss you all and I promise (threaten ;) ) to come back and visit when I can!

Take care, safe travels, and have fun!

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
*sighs* Yeah, real life, wouldnt it be fun THIS is real life and the other thing is...the dream...or the game...umm..
Sorry to see you go BUT i am sure you come back - someday - as most of us ;)
*waves* and all the best to you!!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The accounts are staying open for the time being; there may be half an hour here and there when I can log in. Maybe. If I'm lucky!

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
R/L can be a real royal pain in the **** when it causes things like this to happen but unfortunately R/L takes precedence. This is just a game although sometimes it seems more than that. In some ways it mirrors life as in just the same way you make friends and then one of you has to move on. Whilst you were most active we had fun and for me you will only leave good memories. Good Luck in your new venture and visit (often). I wish you well.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It pains me to do it, but I've had a real life opportunity that I can't pass up and it will leave me with virtually no time spare - which means I can't do justice to my duties here at Stratics.
It's about time you decided to marry me and move into the bear cave :D

You've always been a great mod and a great person Cailleach :) you will be missed :)

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
R/L is truly a pain in the arse for sure. Thank you for your time and dedication here cailleach you will be missed :)

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Real life always wins, but make sure you still find some time to play, and visit us on the forums!

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have a lifetime pass to the Revolving Door.......................:thumbup:

*orders extra can of oil*