• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm doing focus group...

• Thread starter Pinky Pepperpow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Pinky Pepperpow

I got the email from TT about doing a focus group. You have to have a child 8-10 yrs old to be eligible. Kaela (my niece who I have an account set up for) is going to actually be the one in the group.

The letter I received said it was just for Phoenix, but in chatting with the marketing people, the company preforming the research is located in 6 different cities and they are doing this focus group in all of them.

Anywho....we go on Tuesday @ 6pm. Pizza at 5:30. It lasts for an hour and a half.

I'll let you know how it went. Kaela's so excited.

Did I mention Kaela will get $100 cash for doing this from either the marketing company or from Disney...not sure who foots the bill (Disney ultimately).

Should be fun!

Judy

L

Little Sadie

Did they mention what cities? I have a 9 year old that plays. I got the email too and would love to see what it's about.

P

Pinky Pepperpow

the name of the company is field work and you can see their info here: http://www.fieldwork.com

If you get the email from toontown you want to call the phone number ASAP cuz they get 100's of responses and they only need the first 100....

hope that helps,

Judy