• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] im baffled

Mr.StinkyPants

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone wanna tell me how the heck i get white and black seeds/plants? ive been cross polinating but i cant get any good results :sad2:

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a low percentage shot to get mutants from cross pollinating. The upside is you can get 8 seeds when you do. Another way to get them is to run the naturalist quest, going to all five nests. You can get a white, black or fire red seed as a reward. If you just do four nests you'll get an aqua, pink, or a magenta seed.

Mr.StinkyPants

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a low percentage shot to get mutants from cross pollinating. The upside is you can get 8 seeds when you do. Another way to get them is to run the naturalist quest, going to all five nests. You can get a white, black or fire red seed as a reward. If you just do four nests you'll get an aqua, pink, or a magenta seed.

really? i thought u could only get the fire red for the fith hive....all i have ever gotten has been the red:confused:

L

Llwyd

really? i thought u could only get the fire red for the fith hive....all i have ever gotten has been the red:confused:
That's changed. I generally get a pretty good mix of white, black and fire red. The black and white seeds are easier to get via the solens than by crossing -- I don't even bother crossing plants now.

Mr.StinkyPants

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's changed. I generally get a pretty good mix of white, black and fire red. The black and white seeds are easier to get via the solens than by crossing -- I don't even bother crossing plants now.

well awesome thank u both for the info :thumbup: