• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm back!

Sonreir

Visitor
OK, so I don't really expect anyone to know who I am, but I played on Napa Valley from about 1997 to 2002 or so. I was fairly high up in Five Orders of Justice.

A couple of weeks ago I got to talking with my boy about how his mom and I used to play UO back in the day and he wanted to give it a try. So I activated my old account and got him signed up on EJ.

Looks like quite a bit has changed in the last 15+ years. Glad to see my tamer is still functional, but I'm going to have to rework my Paladin into a Sampire, I think.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Welcome back. Nappa is starting to get active again. Seeing many new faces. I just came back in may of 2018, and there are plenty of good folks on nappa

Jako

Visitor
i've been on napa for a few weeks, and I've only seen one person. Haven't played in ten plus years. I'd like to join up or hang with some peeps