• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm back!

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all, I've returned!

What guilds are still active on our shard? What's happening over here?

Also, does anyone know how to contact Lady Keira?

OldWolf

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hi there Old Wolf :) Welcome back!
Its good to see you back again. I hope you enjoy your return! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get situated!

ICQ 324 324 902.

-- El

Hey all, I've returned!

What guilds are still active on our shard? What's happening over here?

Also, does anyone know how to contact Lady Keira?

OldWolf

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there Old Wolf :) Welcome back!
Its good to see you back again. I hope you enjoy your return! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get situated!

ICQ 324 324 902.

-- El
Thanks El! I appreciate it... my castle and all my goodies are gone, so I'm in a good position to start fresh, trying to decide if LA is still active enough or if it's time to move. :(

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I play on Europa too. If you get there, I'm in Zento :)

Thanks El! I appreciate it... my castle and all my goodies are gone, so I'm in a good position to start fresh, trying to decide if LA is still active enough or if it's time to move. :(

Belshazzar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wolf - I been trying to hit you up forever, I recently came back as well, I kept up FCB as well. Drop me a line on ICQ.

Bels

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's great to hear.. I was wondering happened with it, should get FCB going again!

G

grabber5575

Wow , Belsh is back ! How have ya been ? I used to trade bods with ya long time back before I left end of `05. My mule then was Your Momma along with a few others. Oh yea , Muffin was looking for ya about a month or so ago, right around when I came back. I've seen him mostly on Cats when I do BOD runs ( yea still addicted to them lol )or work smith / tailor skills when nobody is on LA.

Wolf , I own a Fel Castle right next to Belsh if you're interested can work something out. LA Isn't a ghost town , but also isn't a bustling shard either.

Belshazzar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may not be as vocal as i used to be on forums but i am in game a lot - just yell out for me. Wolf i dunno if you still use ICQ or not - i msged you a few times no replies. Drop me a line.

Bels

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may not be as vocal as i used to be on forums but i am in game a lot - just yell out for me. Wolf i dunno if you still use ICQ or not - i msged you a few times no replies. Drop me a line.

Bels
That's bizarre, I keep ICQing you as well with no replies. I'll try again.

G

grabber5575

Not to bud in on the convo , I have had the same problem with ICQ the past 3-4 days trying to message some people as well as getting messages from people saying they have tried as well. So , it might be ICQ ?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
hell, ICQ has lost me....

My number's still there, but it tells me that NONE of the emails I've used in my lifetime are associated with an ICQ number, and doesn't recognize any of the passwords I've used.

Last edited:
G

grabber5575

Yea , I had to create a new one because it kept telling me there is no ICQ associated with my e-mail. I use the same one for everthing , for abit so all spam goes to yahoo , then after 60-90 days I switch it to my actual so no spam goes there.

Wolf , if ya want / need a house lemme know. I got that castle next to Belsh i'll toss your way at a low price or trade. Msg me here , ICQ ( if it works ) or post if you're interested. )

Old Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to bud in on the convo , I have had the same problem with ICQ the past 3-4 days trying to message some people as well as getting messages from people saying they have tried as well. So , it might be ICQ ?
You might be right, but I have been able to communicate with another person

hell, ICQ has lost me....

My number's still there, but it tells me that NONE of the emails I've used in my lifetime are associated with an ICQ number, and doesn't recognize any of the passwords I've used.
ICQ has always been a little confused... ;)

Last edited:
G

grabber5575

Yea , I seem to have no problems with people I have added to the friends list but if theyre not on it's when it gets screwy. I dunno.