• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] I'm Baaackkk! Ends Sunday 1/3

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
11. 160m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
11. 200m

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
11. 225m

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
You guys can keep bidding, on whatever still have time to bid, Like I mentioned before, I am doing the best that I can to keep updated, but those that are sending me msgs with times , pls take in consideration what GG said!!!!

Thanks for Understanding!!

UPDATE: RL stuff will pull me away this evening, I will not be on to update till around 11. I Like to be here to update in real time, unfortunately not able to do that tonight. Thanks for all the bids, and bid whatever u want during 10min rule, if theres any discrepancy I will fix and find out who the real winner was when I get home.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
11. 250

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
You guys can keep bidding, on whatever still have time to bid, Like I mentioned before, I am doing the best that I can to keep updated, but those that are sending me msgs with times , pls take in consideration what GG said!!!!

Thanks for Understanding!!

UPDATE: RL stuff will pull me away this evening, I will not be on to update till around 11. I Like to be here to update in real time, unfortunately not able to do that tonight. Thanks for all the bids, and bid whatever u want during 10min rule, if theres any discrepancy I will fix and find out who the real winner was when I get home.
This is a HUGE auction for one person to handle. I say let them bid and let GG decide who has what by time stamps. Your only driving yourself crazy by trying to continue to update. Everyone who is bidding can see times and bids. There doesnt need to be someone(you) letting them know who has what when we all see the very same thing. Dont over work yourself. I am sure GG will be fair and see who has the last bids.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok sorry folks I couldnt be here! Thanks so much for doing as much as you could AR. Like i said in my post if you wanted an item keep bidding. I adjust accordingly when I get home. I just went through, all bids should be up to date. I will not do any trades till tomorrow afternoon est, if anyone feels like there name is not on an item that they won, ICQ me by then. thanks guys and glad to see so much action on the auction :).

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
please update and icq me when its time to pick up items I'm not sure if I won the box or not 10min rule was confusing