• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm an addict what else can I say?

D

DVI

For those of you who count me as a friend, be happy to know that I've changed my mind and have decided not to quit.

I've scaled back my number of active accounts significantly, and will do the same to the amount of time i put into UO, but for the time being I will remain an active player albeit a very limited active player.

I have no desire to return to being a merchant as I was previously, but will instead run a small vendor shop located just outside of Luna's west gate at the forer Rares Festival House. All vendors will be free to any who desires one, but the same rules regarding stocking will still apply, although all manner of merchandise are welcome.

S

sapphirediablo11

YaY! your staying *and there was must rejoicing*

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering whether you were leaving us! Nobody seemed to know where you disappeared to!

Last I knew you were scaling back accounts due to rl. Not quitting!

*Gets out the fishing pole of vanquishing*

No more talk of this quitting business!