• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I'm a dragon!

S

Smilodon

Hi all!

Smilodon here. I know I haven't talked in a while, and I'm sorry. Will you accept some pictures as an apology?

I recently acquired a dragon avatar that I simply love. My favorite feature of this av is that I can give people rides! Let me show you.

Here I am with Katheryne as she takes a break from building a house.

I may have gotten a little too excited. Nobody was hurt, though.

Nothing like a refreshing dip after a day of belching fire.

Here I am with my friend Maddie in the very sim where I bought the av. As you can see, I still love fiddling with the SL sky.

Well, there you have it: Smily the Dragon. Oh, by the way, I haven't stopped experimenting with the sky editor, and I've recently learned a trick for two for making super-groovy SL snapshots. Watch for more pictures!