• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ilsh oaks spawn?

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok have done this spawn a couple of times now and have recieved nothing for the efforts each time. no SOT's nothing. has anyone gotten anything off this spawn?

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yesterday I got an Orc Chief helm, and a guildie got an SOT for... mining, I think it was.

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
two questions for you Calina:

Was it the ilsh oaks? or was it the fel oaks (I know you do both so just wanna clarify)

The second is whats your current title for monster spawns if you have it showing? you have done all the spawns (minus merkatur I believe)

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ran into a player that told me they received this robe from doing that spawn. Has anyone else ever gotten this robe?

Also...does anyone know of a complete list of all the new stuff that spawns on champion spawns? Thanks. :)

J

jelinidas

I did Oaks (Ilsh) 5 times today. Start to finish and no deaths. One SOT scroll, carto .4

Seems a tad slow to me, but at least the market will not be flooded!

S

Shioni

Remember if you leave the spawn area, die, lose connection, these will all reset your chances of getting any rare items to drop.

I still haven't gotten anything but I'm like 90% sure there is a luck cheat or somthing, some people are just to freaking lucky

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
meh I give up on even getting anything for all the work. I enjoy working the spawns so take them for that now. leadt now I can get people to even consider it as something to do.

4th3ist

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just did my first few champs since I've returned to UO. I did Baraccoon the Piper twice and Oaks today and I got a .5 Chiv SoT from the Oaks spawn, and a few nice items. *Shrug* Guess its beginners luck heh.