• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If you had a really bad red template, would you make copy of it for a blue?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, no refunds did. I have no logical explanation.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And what happens when SON! fights 1 v 1. At least this one wasn't running 10 times faster than he should be.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if No Refunds didnt have an equally bad blue character how would he ever be able to leave the house?

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isnt this the same guy that pvps in a darkwood suit? That right there should tell you all you need to know about him...

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless I'm mistaken Lynk. I believe Sylph is Dark Awaits. Hes one of the best pure mages on the shard!!! Nice kill.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The title is if u had a bad red template, would u make a blue with same one. With a picture of no refunds.

Thats who i was talking about....

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless I'm mistaken Lynk. I believe Sylph is Dark Awaits. Hes one of the best pure mages on the shard!!! Nice kill.

He must be a self-proclaimed best pure mage, because it only took dp/ds/ai and he died. Not even 1/3 of my mana was used.

S

Still Frame

Cant forget refunds godly Trekum char who earlier was killed with 2 other gankers. You can only spam so many bleeds in a darkwood suit refunds

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He must be a self-proclaimed best pure mage, because it only took dp/ds/ai and he died. Not even 1/3 of my mana was used.

I'm sorry....Did I say best pure mage on the shard? I meant to say biggest hypocrite on the shard. My bad...

S

Still Frame

Even to this crap computer he fell =( must be cuz he wasnt wearing his darkwood suit and tried to make a new one

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone jump in! Post your screenshot of killing no refunds! And dont reply that you are bad at PvP. If Itari can do it, anyone can do it.

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Itari can do it, anyone can do it.
He has a point. Apparently tho, I used bleed, that's why he died. Therefore you are no longer aloud to use bleed to kill no refunds, it's just not pvp ya know? I found out how you can kill him so easily with deathstrike tho...the dude just runs in continuous circles. Hell I stood still and let him run into my last armor ignore that killed him.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Energy Bolt FTW is the best thing ever! You and Three Eleven must have been plotting that gank for days. He probably wont appreciate you covering him up with your journal though. ;)

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually he was talking all kinds of smack so i summoned a creature killed it and flagged. He wouldnt attack until Must Be Annoying popped out and used a bola on me. Then he got brave and paid the price. It was a cheap kill tho because like you said an energy bolt was used and we all know scribe mages that actually have to cast speels are lame. Three Eleven actually had nothing to do with the fight.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"It was a cheap kill tho because like you said an energy bolt was used."

I meant it....Killing someone with EB really IS the best thing ever! Without EB I probably wouldnt kill anyone.

S

Still Frame

Woo 4 members looking at this thread!

Me, Lynk, Sed, and Karl...ALL TDR! Wooo we win this thread! I dont think anyone could honestly lose in this though...trekum is like an energy bolt magnet!

Btw Lynk, when we happened to xfield him yesterday he cried about you only ganking and noting have the b@!!s to duel him so you might want to hit that up

F

FireCrazy

LMAO he joined SON! today and still got his sorry but killed!! Rookie move I tell ya.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even with his new "Target Is Too Far Away" friends he still dies

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmmm... i wish I had a screeny of the exp sync TDR had on Nova last night at the gate when we were zerged. Full to 0 in .5 seconds.

S

Still Frame

Hmm I just got home from work about 5-10 minutes ago and log on sieg to burn count that i got from a certain PWNT exploit... and happen to see Trekum trying to get "IM Twitterpated" to flag on denard because "he was bored" and wanted to watch...if he was truely that bored why didnt he flag denard? Was it fear of dying? But he made fun of Twitter for not flagging him but still would not do it himself. What gives?

F

FireCrazy

Hmm I just got home from work about 5-10 minutes ago and log on sieg to burn count that i got from a certain PWNT exploit... and happen to see Trekum trying to get "IM Twitterpated" to flag on denard because "he was bored" and wanted to watch...if he was truely that bored why didnt he flag denard? Was it fear of dying? But he made fun of Twitter for not flagging him but still would not do it himself. What gives?
Well he got smacked down several times today that I seen.
BTW when was it okay to start up accusing other guilds of using exploits again?

S

Still Frame

Well he got smacked down several times today that I seen.
BTW when was it okay to start up accusing other guilds of using exploits again?
Well with how much i am currently accused of cheating even though i have shown that i dont. I dont understand how my comment means any less than someone like BTH's who constantly accuses people of cheating. If he doesnt like it maybe he should convince people not to do it like he did for so long on these boards with me! :mf_prop:

T

Thalidar

Bah who cares what bth thinks honestly, some people will never be satisfied whether you cheat or dont. If you walk through yew and see how fast some people are, that should be proof enough of who cheats and who doesnt.