• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If you had a choice....(Different Options)

T

themaster879

Would you rather have the Good Samaritan Robe, A Necromancer Shroud, Acid Proof Robe, Shroud of Tal'Keesh, or Bod Creature's Skin? What is the price on each of these? I know its trouble but can someone post a screen shot of these and maybe give a brief history on each? I know about the shroud of tal'keesh already but maybe the others? Between the 5 of these which would you rather own?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Necro robe. Can get almost as much phys on vet robe and tehn I play evil chars so would fit my chars better.

I

imported_Plum Cake

Necro Robe all the life (5 in cold is usefull)

GS robe give u only +2% better then a normal reward +3 robe

i don't know why Necro robe is cheaper then ne GS robe

T

themaster879

But if you were not looking for mods at all just something that stands out and looks cool. I think i am leaning towards the Bog Creature's Skin . I dunno what it looks like though. I know its a normal robe but what color? Is there a museum out there that has one of each of the 5 listed above that i can come take a look at today? If there is lemme know what shard so i can.

G

Yeah i would go for Bog creatures skin, the name sounds the coolest and i don't see it come up alot in convosation or trades unlike the others

T

themaster879

ya i think thats the one i am going for now, now i just need to find the funds.... :/

I

imported_Suzzy

Bog skin robe. Out of all the ones you mentioned it's the only one that probably has not been duped. All the others either have been, or are likely to have been. Plus it has +6% poison which is the highest out of all the robes as well percentage wise.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Would you rather have the Good Samaritan Robe, A Necromancer Shroud, Acid Proof Robe, Shroud of Tal'Keesh, or Bod Creature's Skin? What is the price on each of these? I know its trouble but can someone post a screen shot of these and maybe give a brief history on each? I know about the shroud of tal'keesh already but maybe the others? Between the 5 of these which would you rather own?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Samaritan 5 Physical (Best option for PvP) ~165m DUPED
Necromancer Shroud 5 Cold (Current Evil Mage Color) ~150m DUPED
Shroud of Tal'Keesh (no mods, invulnerability blue) ~250m DUPED
Acid Proof Robe 4 Fire (Next best option for pvp) ~ 250m DUPED
Bog Skin Robe 6 Poison (dull green color) ~700m CLEAN

T

themaster879

wow i had no idea the bog creatures skin was 700m. :/ I think ill change to the Acid Proof Robe :p

I

imported_Suzzy

That's just an estimate. Due to it not being duped and almost never being for sale 700 mil is the estimated price. It could actually be more, lol.

Price is determined by the highest someone is willing to pay for it.

T

themaster879

Well the most cash i could come up with is probably like 300m maybe. so the bog creatures skin is out of the question

T

themaster879

I still would like the bog robe but i don't know now. I do like the fire resist on the acid proof robe. hmm