• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If you could make 1 change to uo.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make it to where the people who design this game actually play it on a regular basis instead of partying all the time in Cancun. That way they would actually experience the stupid bugs in first person instead of sitting around and waiting for the player base to go ape$%&*.
:party:

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make it to where the people who design this game actually play it on a regular basis instead of partying all the time in Cancun. That way they would actually experience the stupid bugs in first person instead of sitting around and waiting for the player base to go ape$%&*.
:party:
Great Summary. You sir win + 15 1/2 Internets.

S

Salya Sin

If I could change one thing in UO... I want a hit system. To explain... when someone in Trammel is griefing... I want a way to place a kill sentence on them... Reds in Fel can accept it based on the dollar amount paid up front and the listed reason for the hit... work it into the quest system maybe?

You get harassed in game... you go to the assassin quester guy... log information (maybe something carried in your pack that would allow you to target the individual? A scroll or book... something NPC bought or crafted? A monster drop?)... the quester guy takes this item that already has the dollar amount listed that you are willing to pay (which is removed from your bank account immediately). The equivalent is in Fel... the red goes to the Fel quester guy and can accept the "hit" and if and when he kills the guy... the check drops into his pack.

There is no alert to the individual that the hit was placed until he's ghosted. Then a message plays that a hit on him was fullfilled... the name of the person who paid for it is not listed... Reds are happy to kill and get paid... and you get a message that your "hit" was demolished. To me.. this is a Win Win! PvP stays in Fel where everyone goes eventually... and Trammel gets a way to get back at the azzhat's running around being jerks!

S

SUPRsalad

If I could change one thing in UO... I want a hit system. To explain... when someone in Trammel is griefing... I want a way to place a kill sentence on them... Reds in Fel can accept it based on the dollar amount paid up front and the listed reason for the hit... work it into the quest system maybe?

You get harassed in game... you go to the assassin quester guy... log information (maybe something carried in your pack that would allow you to target the individual? A scroll or book... something NPC bought or crafted? A monster drop?)... the quester guy takes this item that already has the dollar amount listed that you are willing to pay (which is removed from your bank account immediately). The equivalent is in Fel... the red goes to the Fel quester guy and can accept the "hit" and if and when he kills the guy... the check drops into his pack.

There is no alert to the individual that the hit was placed until he's ghosted. Then a message plays that a hit on him was fullfilled... the name of the person who paid for it is not listed... Reds are happy to kill and get paid... and you get a message that your "hit" was demolished. To me.. this is a Win Win! PvP stays in Fel where everyone goes eventually... and Trammel gets a way to get back at the azzhat's running around being jerks!

now that would be awesome..
also, and i've been flamed for this several times,
but bring back the bounty/decapitation thing..

also, 2d ftw. 'if its not 3d, its outdated' = fail. Id honestly rather play NES games than a 3d MMO that reminds me of the 90's and that bratty kid on the new version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory..

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now that would be awesome..
also, and i've been flamed for this several times,
but bring back the bounty/decapitation thing..

also, 2d ftw. 'if its not 3d, its outdated' = fail. Id honestly rather play NES games than a 3d MMO that reminds me of the 90's and that bratty kid on the new version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory..
Yeah , that would be awesome if they brought back the bounty for reds..
I also miss the post-mortem body mutilations :stir: