• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

If gold was no object, what would be the ultimate Necromage

• Thread starter EB_Arcbolt
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

EB_Arcbolt

Necromage template and suit?

120 magery
120 Eval
100 med
120 SS
105 Necro
??

I think there are 2 suits to build (100 LRC, 40 LMC, 10+MR) (DCI with lrc and lmc and mr using sc mage wep and chugging)

HoM or folded steel
PoF or mr, lrc, lmc barbed gorg
AoF or barbed
barbed arms
Inquis or barbed gloves
barbed or fey legs
orny
2/1 ring to offset the sc- on mage wep or crystaline

Please input your opinions
ty

G

Like the inital
120 magery
120 Eval
100 med
120 SS
105 Necro
??

For rest of skills depends if your PvM then probably Spellweave for Wod's but if PvP then would suggest Magic Resist. While inscription or wrestle arent bad I prefer the 1st two to add to your template

E

EB_Arcbolt

Hi, sry I forgot to mention it was prmiarily for PVP and spawns. I was wondering what would be more useful, dci or sdi.

Thanks!!

I

imported_Desolation87

Gold no object? Man that would be nice. I've met someone who has paid over $3000 for his suit. And let me tell you, it was amazing!!!!

Anyway, if you could find some really good mr items then drop med as low as you can go. Then take up poisoning. Gotta have resisting spells or you'll just get para non-stop! Personally, I prefer resists, over mana regen. So would wear a kasa of ra-jin over HoM.

Yenji Yasagari

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Weapon:
Kryss (best weapon speed and damage for low dex)
15 DCI
50 Fireball
SC no pen
-20 mage

Suit
Folded Steel
Crystalline
Quiver of Infinity
Vine Cord Sandles
Crimson Cinture
Lt Guard Sash (MR LRC Int bonus)
Pendant of the Magi
Totem of the Void
Inquisitors Resolution
(Rest is suit fillers) get all 70s with MR 2 and max out LMC

Bingo.

G

I had to look up the Vine Cord Sandals. Those look unbelievable! I want them!

I can't seem to find info on the Lt. Guard Sash.

G

I had to look up the Vine Cord Sandals. Those look unbelievable! I want them!

I can't seem to find info on the Lt. Guard Sash.

I

imported_Desolation87

The guy that I met with the $3000 suit, had both of those. Said that the sash would now sell for a billion uo gold nowadays....

I

imported_Desolation87

The guy that I met with the $3000 suit, had both of those. Said that the sash would now sell for a billion uo gold nowadays....