• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] If Anyone is wanting to make a full set Xmas...b4 Trash Day..

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its probably a little late...but if u are after a full set of globes, statues, bells,mini house deeds etc etc....they gonna be far more priceless as a collectable collection to keep and cherish .....rather than trashing em in or a few points

got quite few spare of each..willing to do one for one to give others a chance to complete....I Certainly WILL NOT BE trading in any of my full complete named collections...they will stay in the europa museum....for ME and the whole of europa to enjoy.

list of names of bells, snowglobes etc etc in the hoilday collectors forum if u are unsure

post what u need on here....dont really like icq...

267 208 357