• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

idoc's

Alstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi all dont know if anyone has an intrest in the upcoming housing decay, but just in case i placed a house next to our old salvage location. I will be putting runes to any Idoc's i find there. If anyone wants to be friended let me know. Oh and gem if you could move your castle one square left i could fit in an 18x18 :)

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
LOL--no way on the castle move--but thanks for starting the idocing up again.

Folks this can be fun and lucrative.....but if you participate please add runes or check times and record them.

Let me know if you need a rune to this place :)

Alstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
over 100 runes now, and ive not really even started on malas yet. several castles and keeps so far and 1 luna city. this is going to be some drop

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So is it Tuesday they fall?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Alstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one ive found is falling sunday looks empty tho, all the rest will go on monday, gotta get you friended capn and tucker as well but i cant seem to catch you guys on :( If you know a time you will be in game let me know i'll meet you.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
won't be back for days....rl work :(

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk