• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Idoc Loot

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was doing an Idoc late last night so didnt get to go through everything till today. Now what I found was a "Wig" pic below. Can anyone tell me where they came from and what they go for?

Attachments

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the way....

IF YOU EVER TOUCH MY LANTERN AGAIN.....

:gee: <---Your Face...

You've been warned.... :stretcher:

Lol

Tetricyde Of Pacific

M

Malimus

server birth item, 30 mil +
Small correction.... These were actually common in loot back in 97-98 maybe 99? I remember leaving many of these in the loot backpack or on the monster cause they were considered junk then. Until of course they were removed from the loot table. Considered rare now of course and 30m sounds about right. :thumbup:

Oh and they cannot be equipped. Thats why no one kept them.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the way....

IF YOU EVER TOUCH MY LANTERN AGAIN.....

:gee: <---Your Face...

You've been warned.... :stretcher:

Lol

Tetricyde Of Pacific
Dude, you have no idea what I did to your lantern when your back was turned to me.....You dont wanna know. :eyes:

M

Muu Bin

If the wig was a merkin I'd pay a lot more for it. Don't know what it would look like on the paper doll tho... :eyes:

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want you know Kelek... You have ruined my entire weekend...

It was been spent in the bathtub scrubbing my lantern chanting, "Unclean! Unclean!":sad3::sad2:

Why would you ruin a person's life like this?! :confused:

So anyways... I went to luna and found this chest there that was a purple hue... I placed the unclean and violated lantern inside and I was informed, "The service stinks, but the food is great!"

I then proceeded to return home and pulled another lantern out of the set i have... so if you touch this new one you die! :mf_prop::heart:

Tetricyde Of Pacific

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am only ruining your life, because you are a sexy man with that Lantern in your hands...makes feel insecure in my masculenity when you are in my presence with that lantern. I shall defile any and all lanterns you have good sir! Watch your back.... you've been warned.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow! Back to the original question, the wig did sell on Sunday at the Pacific auction for 45M, so that gives you an idea.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im willing to sell this item for 40M. The item is located on Baja but will take gold on Atl or Chessy. Id also consider tradeing it for a Dread Horn Statuette (from spirituallity spawn) on either shard mentioned above. If interested PM me