• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IDOC Changes.

G

Thank you so very very VERY much.

The changes I have wanted most of all for years have all come at once.

Just wanted to say thanks

G

I would have to take an opposing view, They completely eliminate the legal method used to currently do IDOCS. I have to wonder about a company that so often makes sweeping changes that effect honest playstyles. I am all for emilinating the scripting from IDOCing but these changes also effect honest players.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I would have to take an opposing view, They completely eliminate the legal method used to currently do IDOCS. I have to wonder about a company that so often makes sweeping changes that effect honest playstyles. I am all for emilinating the scripting from IDOCing but these changes also effect honest players.

[/ QUOTE ]

So it fudges up the scripters nothing matters besides that, Fact is They should delete the house and all its contents when it collapses.

G

Ok a house goes IDOC
Falls
Then you cannot place right away, no one can. This is true. You'll have to be like everyone else and use packies. If you try to use a script to loot there have been measures put in place for that.
Then what happens is there's a waiting or cool down period.

Then after an unspecified time you can place.
If you try to place too often during that time you get a message "sorry you've tried to place too often you cant do it now at all haha loser"
ok that wasn't an actual quote... but you get the idea.

This makes it fair for everyone.
Everyone has a fair chance at the items from the idoc and everyone has a fair chance at placement.

G

I do not do idoc or anything, but I already see the way to beat this. Unless that message about trying to place to many times is tied to the entire account, and not the house placement tool, jerks will just use a lot of tools, or keep changing charaters on the account, or some combination of this.

Since there are no idoc on test center, how can it be tested?

M

Mirage04

<blockquote><hr>

I do not do idoc or anything, but I already see the way to beat this. Unless that message about trying to place to many times is tied to the entire account, and not the house placement tool, jerks will just use a lot of tools, or keep changing charaters on the account, or some combination of this.

Since there are no idoc on test center, how can it be tested?

[/ QUOTE ]

Flutter.... for the win!

Mir

J

jelake

<blockquote><hr>

Then you cannot place right away, no one can. This is true. You'll have to be like everyone else and use packies.

This makes it fair for everyone.
Everyone has a fair chance at the items from the idoc and everyone has a fair chance at placement.

[/ QUOTE ]

The IDOC house placement change made my day. The days of these lame cheeseballs fishing with a net instead of a pole are numbered.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Fact is They should delete the house and all its contents when it collapses.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree...EM items, Seer Items, Shard history items, and server births would get deleated and lost. Dont be upset that you dont get "leet lewtz" from IDOCs.

But to deleate all the stuff would be wrong, and plain silly.