• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IDOC and Account Renewal

Cain

Retired UO Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did not realize that the card on my account needed to be renewed. A friend let me know my house went to slightly worn today and I renewed my account with a game time card while I figure out how to remove that card and add my new card.

My house is currently at slightly worn at my account is open but the house still says condemned. I do not have doors so I used the house sign and also teleporters to different floors. I can still go in and move things so is my house okay or is there a chance it will still fall?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I did not realize that the card on my account needed to be renewed. A friend let me know my house went to slightly worn today and I renewed my account with a game time card while I figure out how to remove that card and add my new card.

My house is currently at slightly worn at my account is open but the house still says condemned. I do not have doors so I used the house sign and also teleporters to different floors. I can still go in and move things so is my house okay or is there a chance it will still fall?
To be safe, you should trade it between accounts. Pain in the butt to reset permissions on containers and what not, but might be for the best.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sometimes there is a few minute delay for the sign to change.

Cain

Retired UO Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be safe, you should trade it between accounts. Pain in the butt to reset permissions on containers and what not, but might be for the best.
I was thinking of trying that but was going to wait and see if it cleared before going deeper into idoc.

Sometimes there is a few minute delay for the sign to change.
This is what happened, now to update my card so it does not happen again. I have been busy so I was not logging in and did not know it closed. I need to be more careful. I wouldn't have lost much but still glad it did not go poof.