• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Idea for addition to TC

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ok so I like a lot of you do A LOT of testing on The Test Center and I have a Idea and want to know what you think!

What if we had the abilty to go to a area like a certain cavern and you could spawn a training dummy that you could set to any creature that has known stats in game this could be mobile like a real creature or not depending on the setting and could be random or max stats resists etc.

This way you can monitor results easier and with more accuracy these would only be available when a new for testing comes out and would be turned off most other times, Then if it worked well they could even sell them for part of a upgrade for your house?

Anyway I just thought it would be worth discussing!

Storm

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would love it, currently for testing (pvp wise) i make a char on my second account with whatever it needs, all 70s resists, etc. A training dummy that could serve that purpose would be neat

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
and if they decided to sell it would only start with a mongbat and you have to use a essence harvester blade on the body (made by a smith gotta get the recipe for it) and the essence is stored in a magic jar created by a glassblower and then can be added to the dummy !

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
This could also be used for guilds and create some nice player run events