• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Idea: Colored Hedges?

jill

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd love to see Colored Hedges added to the naturalist quests (black/white/fire) as well as added as a cactus bug just like we get colored vanilla. Since hedges are very popular it would be a great way to redecorate and add color to our homes or castles. Whats your thoughts on this?

-jill

P.S. Since the original hedge seeds don't create seeds of their own this might be a good opportunity for the developers to create a new quest or scenario to get them.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you been reading my mind? I wished only last week for a purple juniper bush that I could 'topiary' into a purple llama

jill

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you been reading my mind? I wished only last week for a purple juniper bush that I could 'topiary' into a purple llama
Oh yes.. I'd forgotten all about the juniper bushes.. Those would be nice.. (you always keep me on track Petra) hehe (hugs)

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd love some other colors on hedges as well. Makes doing themes much easier.

Hedges are available from the naturalist quest, or at least were. I have several white ones on my snow tower on my castle, as well as white llamas. I only ever do the 5 nest quest to get black or white seeds, (I give away or toss the fire so have no idea on them), so I haven't collected any other colors than black and white.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm it looks like the "new" plants are only black and white. I have quite a few plants around and none are in the other colors. Pink foxglove would prob be nice.

Im surprised we have not noticed this before.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never noticed that before either. Seems like some kind of over site in the code. I prefer light blue plants set on plain plants myself.