• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

id wands

C

ccm583

what do i do with all these id wands now since no use for them and they dont spawn no more, are they worth anything?

G

Unless you have one that is 100 charges, they are all worth next to nothing.

C

ccm583

i have a few that are over 100 charges, but ball park what are they worth?

A

Asmodai/Embryo

yeah out of interest. ive got one with 153 id charges

L

Lord Urza

I have a few with 100+ charges, but none of that old mods stuff really sells that iv ever seen, I know iv got so much of it seems worthless to me.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
most of mine re above 150

but people don't use them anymore and there are tons around, so pretty worthless

G

What I meant was the highest possible number of charges. I thought it was 100, but maybe it is 199 or 200.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pretty sure I had some over 200 years ago but I can't remember

My best is like 190 something

old fireworks wands were 100 is that what you are thinking about :p

P

prison bound

they are indeed worthless. i, myself, have stockpiled a [censored]-ton of 'em because thats what i do... but i have little hope that theyll ever appreciate