• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ICQ..

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm sure someone else did this long ago, but I was curious if there was an 8675309 ICQ number, there isn't...

M

MoneyMaker

good one.
although not many of the newer gen players are gonna get it. good luck with getting that one for your #.

N

Nestorius

I never use ICQ or instant messenger. There is no one in the world I would want to communicate with like that. The software also puts security holes on the computer and slows it down. Email or text messaging is fine enough for me.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I have your cell phone number so I can text you?

B

Belanos/Icicle

I never use ICQ or instant messenger. There is no one in the world I would want to communicate with like that. The software also puts security holes on the computer and slows it down. Email or text messaging is fine enough for me.
don't use the icq software then. Third party clients are often better and allow you to connect to more services simultaneously.

www.pidgin.im, my favorite

J

Jonny

M

MoneyMaker

Thats alright. Your not the first to think us insane. This was just one of those times that we weren't :coco:

M

mutau

Nope, i think that this just shows our age if we can start singing lines from the song.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still don't get it. Oh well.
It's the song where they sing the numbers.
"Eight six seven five three ooooh niiiine."
You know. They used it on a commercial not all that long ago. Okay, so maybe 5 years ago.
I'm not even 20 and I recognize that. Not all use young folk are unknowing. Hehehe