• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Icelandic Pizza! Yes pizza...

Sir Osis of Liver

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This was brought to my attention this morning and i have to share it. When i next go on a vacation it will be to iceland and i will go solely for the pizza. BTW i live in chicago. So thats saying something. OMG the Hvítlauksbrauð pizza sounds awesome! LOL joke its just a white pizza. I just like trying to pronounce that.
Menu - Domino's Pizza
check out the sides! OMFG a nutella calzone!

Sir Osis of Liver

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I gave out a hearty viking laugh when i saw someone actually posted on this thread.
It is funny the weird combos of ingredients they have come up with. All i can say as a Chicagoan is that they are on my hot list of places i want to go to on my next vacation.
Why'd you choose Iceland as your vacation destination? PIZZA! Where are you from? Chicago... ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! lol

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I gave out a hearty viking laugh when i saw someone actually posted on this thread.
It is funny the weird combos of ingredients they have come up with. All i can say as a Chicagoan is that they are on my hot list of places i want to go to on my next vacation.
Why'd you choose Iceland as your vacation destination? PIZZA! Where are you from? Chicago... ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! lol
It's amazing the lengths people from Chicago will go to get good pizza. My father is from Chicago, and lives in Miami now.

He has driven all the way to Orlando (three hours each way) multiple times, solely because there is a really good Chicago pizza place there that he likes.

Sir Osis of Liver

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
BTW a good ol Lou Minalti's pie whether deepdish or thin blows all that lame New York pizza out of the water. John Stewart said " Its not a pizza its a F%$king casserole" about Chicago deepdish. Well it beats the hell out of that New York slop... Our hotdogs are better too!

Sir Osis of Liver

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey Norrington... All i have to do is walk around the corner for a Lou Minaltis. I dont have to go far for the pie that people would kill for. But omg this iceland pizza just sounds so good! Who woulda thought something like this woulda came from there. You would expect something like haggis! LOL
I'd bet money your father is missing a proper hotdog bun also! You know one with poppy seeds on it.