• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Icecrown Citadel raid

• Thread starter TheWaffleCult
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

TheWaffleCult

I haven't managed to work my way back up to 80 yet, but I was wondering what people felt about the whole Lich King raid, both from a gameplay perspective and general Warcraft storyline perspective.

Personally I thought it was sorta weird that they offed Arthas in the game. I was expecting them to save that until Warcraft IV or something. I guess that game will have a new storyline, or maybe won't exist at all. (I hope it does, though!)

B

Bud_Weiser

I haven't managed to work my way back up to 80 yet, but I was wondering what people felt about the whole Lich King raid, both from a gameplay perspective and general Warcraft storyline perspective.

Personally I thought it was sorta weird that they offed Arthas in the game. I was expecting them to save that until Warcraft IV or something. I guess that game will have a new storyline, or maybe won't exist at all. (I hope it does, though!)
Meh, it's okie. I guess the storyline is kinda what we expect from Blizz which is usually pretty good.

S

Spaces

ICC raid is fine. Offering Arthas to kill is fine.

The Warcraft univers is moving forward fast. And TBH I don't think they will continue tell the story of it outside of WOW.

The format of Warcraft = MMO,
Starcraft = RTS,
Diablo = real time action RPG.

S

softigo

ICC is good, but it doesn't have the "original" feeling of Ulduar imo, and the instance design is just blah.