• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Icecicles are nice BUT

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They cannot be lowered and or placed on the edge of castles or keeps.

Can we please get an adjustment so they can be placed and used on the outer walls.

P

Paidric

Please... more love for castle/keep owners! :bowdown:

Anyone up for a list of realistic requests for Castle/Keep?

I'd like to be able to change floor tiles and wall types (without deleting any).
I would also dream of some other Castle/Keep prebuilt designs. Trammel and Felucca begin to look like a stalinian suburb.

I agree on the icicles too :)
Would be nice to be able to add other things like vines and all to outer walls.

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about wall paper or that prefab wood board panels

They have the carpets you can buy from gargoyl town that you dbl click to instal .
And they dont take up a lock down...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Agreed,

Being the owner of a Castle and a Keep I think it stinks you can't deco most of it.... so much wasted space in the keep ... and that whole courtyard in the castle goes unused.... such a shame.

As well you can't place anything around the outside.... and sometimes on the inside you can't place things. Tells me I can't place items at the entrance... funny... I don't see myself entering the SW corner of my castle.

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is so awesome! Its especially nice cause of all th snow on the ground, Ice Island right? Hope it is so you can keep your icicles up year round!. Great job :D

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Magic that is AWSOME but how did you pull it off?

I have no idea how you managed to get them in those locations can you please explain how you did it.

Figured it out you turned them thru the walls nice trick.

Looks a little goofey inside but make nice outside.

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Magic that is AWSOME but how did you pull it off?

yeah, its a bit goofey inside. I just try not to place any of the big ones near where I have something I have on display. although from the inside it looks like icecicles have formed between the stones. I wasnt sure @ first whether I was going to keep them up. but since than I have had alot of good feedback:eek:
thanks all. have a drink for me! happy new year!:beer:

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Magic that is AWSOME but how did you pull it off?

on this thread if u scroll down, ull c a pic with vines all over the castle outside.... she tells how she did it...

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=145082

heres a few posted

ohhhh Lord Drakelord, love the round table, nice job!

Lady Michelle, decorating the signs once again gave me the bug to get vines somehow on the outside of my walls, and dang! they're lookin' okay! on the south walls only the left facing corner vines have gone down except on the stairs and the house sign, but the right facing ones work on the east walls.... the problem was always that they looked, from the inside, like they were sitting on the floor, but I don't seem to have that trouble now

so of course now I need mountains more of the right type vines!
ahh did you have to throw them up like with the house sign using tables and then run inside to lock them down? I like the look and may have to toss a few vines on our walls also.
nope, just turn on circle of transparency and toss them in until they sit in the right place.... locking down becomes a bit tricky cause you'll need to run in to a spot where you can see them :) you'll know if they're in the right place cause most of the bottom portion of the vine is visible on the outside of the wall.. if they're sitting on that little curbstone foundation they don't lock down, tho.... and if you figure a way to get the flat ones to sit correctly please let us know!