• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ice snake weirdness...

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, while making a post about hellhound pack leaders I logged on to LS, and got my HHPL out of the stable to take a picture, and saw a pet called "Peanuts" in there, and didn't remember what it was. So I pulled it out, and it was one of those ice snakes you get from green thorns on snow, and remembered taming it when thorns came out, and never doing anything with it.

WELL, I thought it would be fun to walk around it it for a bit, so I told it to follow me, and to my surprise, it spoke "I do not understand". I then tried some other commands and it ended up going wild (hadn't noticed the very unhappy loyalty). Luckily I retamed it with no issue, fed it and had it follow me around. It still kept talking like a hired warrior.

Nothing important, just thought it was neat. Anyone else have talking snakes? Or have I become a parselmouth? ;)

C

ClownL33t

Hate to inform you that all the ice snakes that I've ever tamed have talked. Also those and skittering hoppers both talk if I remember right. :}

G

Gladius

It would be nice if these small yet ferocious critters could deliver ala deadly black mamba type of poison eh?

Taming it then would be worthwhile..

-G-