• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ice Dungeon

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Wolf at the Door

Kissing Babies, Saving Kingdoms, Pft that's nothing compared to what the Ice Caves Held in-store for those wishing to be a Hero, Rumors had it that foul play was going on in the North. Out of pure curiosity, I just had to go see, Oh yes I was nosey. Arriving at what I assumed was the destination up in the northern mountains, I ride upon a group gathered outside a cave, mind you not a sewing circle group but they all seemed exhausted, looking at one gentleman propped up against a rock, he looks up at me and says " might wanna reconsider going in there lassy", well was this a dare or what? Cause Yes I'm that kinda person, always up for a challenge. Not always my best choices did I make but Hrmp I just had to go see for myself. Peering inside the cave the door to this mess, stood a Lady Wolf (you know what they say about the Wolf at the door) so I assumed I should just move along, stumbling down into the cave I can see what stories describe as Peter Pan, flitting about the cave to and fro ( I’m not even going to try to keep u with him) oh wait but this was a Girl, ok maybe not a fairytale so I move along, till I come to a bridge, the thought of fairytales still lingering in my mind, all I can think about looking at my path and the bridge was something about goats and trolls, then from behind I'm clobbered, turning with an ax in hand I throw a few swings and the beast falls, looking at what lay before my feet was that Troll that had come to mind. Slight smirk I ride on a few feet, dark as it seemed, I could see eyes glowing and coming towards me closer and closer (reminded me of my X a real creep) and then there standing before me was this Monster, snarling and drooling before me, a really creepy and and frightening monster (yaa so was my X), knowing how easy that troll went down, I throw a few swings, it remained standing there, then a huff from its nostrils and it begins to whall Lay me. man does this thing pack a punch, my senses had gone for a trip to the stars over that hit, as I continue to swing my ax I start backing up, then Turning tail I run...FAST back to the entrance, Oh ya I had forgotten the Wolf was waiting at the Door, Oh great this isn't going to end well I thought, but by this time I'm at full speed run and that fiend monster right behind me. Not stopping I run right on past that Wolf outside to those people grouped up outside (now I know why they are out there ha). Panting hard from running I lean against the rock mountain, catching my breath finally I realize that Wolf Lady hasn't come outside, hmmm. Sticking my head inside the entrance I see her running around in circles around that monster like she's dancing with it, her pet beetle and mare fighting that awful thing, " Wow this Wolf is Good" realizing all I need to fear was that monster and the fact I had abandoned my challenge, oh yes I am slow I don't learn well the first time. So back inside I go standing toe to toe with this frigid beast, oh it was a tough battle but in the end, he too lay lifeless on the cave floor. Looking to the Wolf I say (as if she didn't already know) " That was a Monster", looking at me like I'm crazy the Wolf smiles and mutters " Aye" ( kinda like eh no big deal, well to me this was a big deal this was crazy.) Perhaps I need an audience with the King over this ordeal .......

( of course not actual happenings and names were withheld to protect the innocent )

-Aleera