• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ice and Fire Pics

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are a few pics I was able to get, yes they are edited to the best I could make them, I had a few good shots of the dragons but were ruined by a few comments but I hope some of you may be able to enjoy what I was able to get. I would hate to have some history missed out due to poor attitudes.

Syrak shows up

Syrak's true form??

Overshadowed

Test

Vigilance

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Ceno, I do have a lot of pics and am working on the article now, getting the transcripts is the hard part. Almost there though.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Ceno, I do have a lot of pics and am working on the article now, getting the transcripts is the hard part. Almost there though.
Ya....Sara told me how many pics you had....
Are you crazy?! lol

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think my favorite pic is the first one tho....with Kemer telling the dragon to eat him instead of Casca lol

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya....Sara told me how many pics you had....
Are you crazy?! lol
Well define crazy...

I just like to get those nit picky parts of the event that many may have missed, I missed a lot of what was said by Casca and I was there. I'd use my journal converter, but it likes me for about 5 minutes then dies, not to mention how hard it really is to go through. Lots of pics means more coverage, may take me a while but I'll get it there.

Besides 600 pics is nothing some of the other events i've had over 1200 lol.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think my favorite pic is the first one tho....with Kemer telling the dragon to eat him instead of Casca lol

I have serveral favorites that I can not put out lol, just because only a small portion of people would get it, and they're not very nice lol