• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I would like to publicly bury the hatchet with Plucky duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Everyone knows we had our beef, and might not have "cared" for each other over the last year. It could get kinda nasty between us even. Some heated arguments and mean things were said by both sides.

Id like to apologize, if plucky will take it. Life is to short to have that kind of animosity. Since my son went into the hospital right after he was born, I kinda took a new outlook on life. I actually did some growing up myself and over the last few weeks I have a different view on things.

So to you plucky, I do apologize. I hope we can move past this and get along peacefully.

Ohh and by the by, Newthunder is the **** too. He may be moody, but our personalitys are alike so we butt heads every once in a while. Hes a good dude too.

B

BardMal

This proves what I have always known about the both of you;

I know you both to be class acts; and I am glad to know that you can easily move past the obvious resemblance between your new born son and Plucky's handsome face.

Course, I love you both. Hope great health and long life for you and all whom you encounter.

:grouphug:

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was told I have to edit myself and I will just say I will refain from posting in or about Omni and my silence should show you my response to this post.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So its a no then?

I fail to see how someone who dosnt always agree with your point of view and challenges it, is trolling. Its funny how you always try to get my posts deleted. Face it Plucko, not everyone agrees with you. And that dosnt make them a cheater or scripter or what not. I tried to be civil. Not less than three weeks ago I even backed you up on the trade forum when people were calling you a scammer and bad business man. But its all good. We both have our character flaws, difference is, I can accept it. You, cant.
Heres why plucky hates me.

Said members were mad because I sold traded a castle i bought from them for another castle. No monetary gain. I was told to ask Jade if I could trade it. She said it was fine. And since it was Plucky who told me to ask her, i figured it was okay. Next thing I know I got two guild members calling me names and attacking me. At first I was like whatever, and asked plucky what the deal was. He told me not to worry about it and it would blow over. Well, I dont have that page in my play book. So I attacked back. I said this whole situation is gay. And got into a verbal war with said guild members. I attacked them using homosexual remarks. Plucky has a problem with that. He got offended by it. I dont blame him. But when my gm lets me get accused of something and dosnt even try to stop the other guilld members but tries to punish me, I said screw it and him and went on the offencive. I called him a few words and it spiraled out of control. He attacked me and said some stuff about my kid and how I raise her. He also insists im a racist and a bigot. Apparently I am a gay basher and should be considered scum. Im a horrible person and should be shuned, but he dosnt accept any guilt. Instead its all me.

Does that about sum it up plucky? Or do we get the privledge of your side of the story.

S

Sorna

New Thunder rocks. PM's are the way to go all around. End of public discussion on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.