• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) I WON UO!!!!!

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nine years ago today, the most beautiful girl in the world looked in my eyes and said; " I Do". She is still every bit the woman I met on Siege perilous 11 years ago. She is still my very best friend, and she is still as pretty as ever.

Happy Anniversary Kaisa! Thank you for 9 great years!

Dust_Priest

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
That's beautiful guys, congratulations, it's nice to hear about strong relationships formed no matter what the materials were that created them. Peace, and I wish yall the best of luck now and in the future

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:scholar::eyes: :):hug:Happy Anniversary. I gave ya BOTH a lecture before ya go rl hitched, to make sure the in game online person ya both were fallin for was the same in RL before ya rl go and get hitched... but ima glad it worked out for ya both. okkkkkkk so yall got like 30+ yrs to catch up to me and hubby anniversary soooooooooo get crackin at it. lol

Last edited:

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Anniversary to you both! And apparently Happy Birthday to Parium? Hope you both have a wonderful day! :heart:

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
congrats guys! I cant believe its been another year for you guys already. seems like just yesterday I was writing this very same thing last year.

Chrysallis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Anniversary to you both!! You should be proud of this milestone since so few marriages make it past the first five. Wishing you both all the happiness in the world. And Par, Happy Birthday to you. *hugs you both*

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Better keep on doing whatever it is you're doing to keep her Bro. Congratulations to you both.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And some girls have the luck too, I would love to find a boyfriend to share UO with :p
I tried to get my wife into UO but now I find there is something nice after logging off after getting owned by everyone on the shard and hearing, "Call the suicide watch!! Looks like a major crisis in the imaginary nerd kingdom of Denim!"

"No not like jeans, Its DENIN! and its the Kingdom of Lore which comes from the magical incantation for light "Lor".

"Change that, Real life crisis!! I am married to the King of Nerds! Nerd, nerd, nerd, nerd!":cheerleader:

:sad2:

-Lore

EM Kincaid

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Happy Anniversary, both of you! Wow, time really does fly when you're having fun! Am I remembering right that you were KSS when you got hitched, or was it TnT?
I've always loved hearing about couples who have got together because of, or through UO! (Especially Siege!)
You two ever want to renew your vows in-game, give me a call! I'm sure we can plan a nice, peaceful, blood-splattered ceremony together!

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Anniversary, both of you! Wow, time really does fly when you're having fun! Am I remembering right that you were KSS when you got hitched, or was it TnT?
I've always loved hearing about couples who have got together because of, or through UO! (Especially Siege!)
You two ever want to renew your vows in-game, give me a call! I'm sure we can plan a nice, peaceful, blood-splattered ceremony together!
I think we were in KSS at the time. But could be misremembering. We have no plans right now to have a marriage ceremony in game. But if we change our minds we will be sure to contact you! :)

Old Timer

Adventurer
Congrats Riz and Kai! It's great when it all comes together!

I miss the old days of riding side by side and dispensing justice. Keep looking forward tho, and don't let any drama interfere with your happiness! Here's to many more years of happiness for you both!