• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I wish we could....

• Thread starter dsnchanted395
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

dsnchanted395

I wish we could craft directional signs... like the arrows along the roadway, or at least have them be stealable. Be a nice new rare, imo. And why when we want to customize a house do we have to take down vendors? Or can't have them rented to non house holder ppl? Do you have any idea how annoying it is to track everyone down to drop and replace their vendors and oh yeah do your own? 50 vendros sheesh.....And I want easier roofing. I don't have weeks to sit down and try to figure it out on dial up fer petes sake. I'm sure I will think of something else to complain about later.

T

telmigakdov

agree 100% about the vendor/customizing rant. I'm going thru it now and it is a huge pain to try and contact everyone and coordinate the whole affair.