• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) I want to read the latest info about having a vendor...

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
With the new way we deal with gold, no checks etc., I'm not sure how vendors work now. I am about to set up a couple of them in my Yew area house.

Another question, I have an item I would like to sell for over 80 million. I would like to "vendorize" it just to make sure it is not a dupe. How much would the vendor need just to have the item for a few minutes. I might sell it in chat to save money as I am one of the less wealthy Atlantic players.

Somebody must have written something current about having vendors...Thanks for any suggestions!!

Darn it! This was supposed to be on UHALL. Sorry, but I'm sure somebody here could answer my questions...Sorry...its shrinking brain syndrome....

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks so much Petra...I was hoping you would answer. I unfortunately wore out my welcome when I played on Siege, so I won't play here again. I told certain people about private tragedies and that is a big mistake I guess. I'm happier now...tried to quit UO altogether but its not gonna happen. Thanks again. I love all your char names... This thread can be deleted now....