• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I want to personally Thank Jeremy for her answer about EA fixing the WBB static homes

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what Jeremy wrote.

(We're working on removing the masses of OSI-owned houses that are scattered around the shards. The problem with them - and the reason that they've hung around for so long - is there's no easy way for us to find them, short of wandering around the shards on foot. But y'all have a LOT more feet than we do, so we're asking for your help!)

Here's some food for thought. Since Jeremy is admitting bye her own words that they cannot find them this might also mean they have no way to id any houses tied to inactive accounts.

If this is the case it means that those houses that were placed during any of the Welcome back to Britannia promotions that were passed the ninety day inactivity timer that sets them to decay are not going to be found? I know you said you were going to look into them and fix them but what you said above directly contradicts that if you cant identify houses to accounts on the housing server. I am saying this because like with anything in uhall anytime you do anything positive for the game others (Like THP and JC) complain about what you haven't fixed rather then show any gratitude of all the work you have done.

I know you wont reply (Jemery) because you are not going to want to admit vulnerabilities and bugs remaining in the game. I will though take you're silence as a yes that you are admitting in fact you cant fix the Welcome back to Britannia houses.

J

Jeremy

That's a different issue altogether, actually. *goes to poke an engineer*

L

Lord Kynd

why wouldn't they be able to track player houses ?
i can easily see the OSI / EA one's because they 'own' them from years and years and years ago..
before EA owned UO.
those records are prolly long gone to dust by now.

i don't see how tho EA doesn't have a way to scan for such things .. simple word search OSI should pull them up .. use the other names to .. asfasf or whatever