• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I want Siege

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have my four recipes on Siege no need to trade, BUT if you want 7 on your shard, I will take one Siege token to gift the recipe to my Friends here. Don't think just because I am gifting seven to your one that my friends on Siege will do the same. To be honest I hate the plants and I have all four recipes on Siege and Sonoma so be fair to them.

I have 4 accounts with gifts on ever shard.

All Gone on [bcolor=#800000]Sonoma[/bcolor](me)
21 gone on [bcolor=#0000ff]Atlantic[/bcolor], ty @BriarRose_Qwennie 6 left
21 Gone on [bcolor=#0000ff]Pacific[/bcolor] thank you @Brynhild all gone now ty @Steelhead
21 gone on [bcolor=#0000ff]Cheesy[/bcolor] thank you @Naitch 6 left
all Gone [bcolor=#0000ff]Baja[/bcolor] TY @Brynhild
7 gone on [bcolor=#0000ff]Catskills,[/bcolor] TY @Brynhild 19 left.
All gone on Origin thank you @Steelhead
All gone Europa thank you @Steelhead
All Gone Formosa thank you, JP
All gone Hokuto
All Gone Legends, Thanks Capt Lucky

I am not trading any more tokens I am selling them on the shard they are on, read the last post I did here for prices.

Last edited:

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
yep I sure do, I have all the USA and Europe shards as well as Down under, I am also on the Asia shards but have not bother to check there as I rarely get a trade from that side of the world
I'd love to trade you the one on siege for the ones on atlantic please ^.^, my icq is 603720595

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
If you don't have a Siege char now, make one, in 30 days it will get a gift, then we can trade. Just be sure to move the char to Luna Inn before you log out.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
If you have no Characters on Siege make one, in 30 days they will have the gift, also you could be very helpful come election time ;)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Any 2016 tokens left on any shard I am selling there for 500k each, if I have any 2015 tokens there they going for 1 mil and any soul stone frags I may have on a shard are going for 4.5mil each