• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I want a dye tub that.....

G

Can you use the ToT dyes on 'em?

It would be nice to be able to dye chests, although I suspect that like many other items in the game, "dying" would mean "overlaying color on every single part" instead of actually dying in a way that looks good. I hate dying furniture for this reason, and if dyes were implemented for chests what's to say they'd suddenly stop being lazy about the artwork for them? They didn't even bother doing it for the colored flowering plants, and I'm pretty sure that I could have done a better job of that in Photshop in about 10 minutes. :/

...sorry, negativity. I gripe a lot about those plants... >.> Anyway, I'd support a chest dying tub (or just allowing them to be dyed by a furniture/special dye tub?) but I still have concerns about the artwork for dyed items.

G

<blockquote><hr>

yay another 'gimme gimme'

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I know! Just like all the posts about gimme PvP balance, Gimme Customer Service, Gimme more players to steal from, Gimme bug fixes, Gimme less threads about 'Gimme's...

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I totally agree!! A metal dye tub is something people have been requesting for a long time. A metal dye tub could dye armor and metal chests.

K

Kratos Aurion

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

yay another "I'm going to whine because I don't support your idea" rant. Get over it. Everyone does it

G

I want a dye tub for decorators...... with more color choices..... How about the ability to dye deeded items.....(without wasting tons of tokuno dye)

Would be nice to FINALLY get a metal dye tub....

How about a dye tub for plants?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT

<blockquote><hr>

OMG I know! Just like all the posts about gimme PvP balance, Gimme Customer Service, Gimme more players to steal from, Gimme bug fixes, Gimme less threads about 'Gimme's...

[/ QUOTE ]

um I think the gimme,gimme items threads are what people are sick of seein. everyone wants game balance, well maby not the people who think UO is a single person game. But game issues need to be first before new items. besides a metal dye tub has been asked for for years and they havnt added it closest was the pigments. so why would they want to add them now anyway a mouse crier seems more of what people want.

G

I would like dye tubs in the major Tokuno dye colors added to the vet reward system. But make them for the 9 year or older accounts.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I would like dye tubs in the major Tokuno dye colors added to the vet reward system. But make them for the 9 year or older accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats EXACTLY what we need, more people running around in colors that are brighter than nuclear fission from the sun.

G

Wouldn't a dye tub for plants negate quite a large premise of the cross-pollination portion of plant growing?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats EXACTLY what we need, more people running around in colors that are brighter than nuclear fission from the sun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fashion police alert.