• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I TOLD YA!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EVERY WEEKEND I SAID THE PATS WOULD BE UNDEFEATED AND THEY DID IT!

THEY GOING 19-0 NO ONE STOPPIN US GOOOO PATRIOTS IM GLAD BRADY BROKE THE RECORD, MOSS BROKE THE RECORD... PATS BROKE 2 RECORDS AS A TEAM!

WHAT MORE COULD I ASK FOR, I GOT MY X-MAS PRESENT FINALLY!

G

why you call football soccer and rugby for girls football is still beyond my mind thoo xD

G

Pats barely won it last nite

what a game tho.

Congrats to Moss, TB, My boy wes welker, and Vrabel for catching that onside kick.

19-0 is happening puff we got this !

G

TOO BAD THEY WERE CAUGHT CHEATING THIS SEASON.

You can give the pats a pat on the back all you want but its a shame they even let a team caught cheating continue the season.

W

Whutupcuz

yo homie you know the pats gona go 18-1 cuz da boyz gona roxxor your pats ass

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

TOO BAD THEY WERE CAUGHT CHEATING THIS SEASON.

You can give the pats a pat on the back all you want but its a shame they even let a team caught cheating continue the season.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess everyone cheats in your eyes huh?

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

MOSS BROKE THE RECORD...

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLAO.. are you serious? moss got 23 td's in 16 games, jerry rice got 22 td's in a 12 game season due to the nfl strike year, if i was moss, i wouldn't feel too good about his so called record breaking.. again, rofl!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

MOSS BROKE THE RECORD...

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLAO.. are you serious? moss got 23 td's in 16 games, jerry rice got 22 td's in a 12 game season due to the nfl strike year, if i was moss, i wouldn't feel too good about his so called record breaking.. again, rofl!

[/ QUOTE ]

he did break it though right? he is on top?

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

MOSS BROKE THE RECORD...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he did break it though right? he is on top?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, but do you honestly think jerry Rice wouldn't get 1 tochdown in 4 games? rofl... nm, don't answer that.

Put it like this, Jerry Rice caught more TD's in 12 games, than Randy Moss caught in 15.

I

imported_mo'gluk

well I think that blade swings both ways going 16-0 in these days is way tougher than 16-0 in the days the dolphins did. they play more games and the games are arguably tougher and way harder to win...

I will say this if they lose in the playoffs it will be a great feat but I think everyone will see it as a failure of a year if they don't win the whole thing.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

well I think that blade swings both ways going 16-0 in these days is way tougher than 16-0 in the days the dolphins did. they play more games and the games are arguably tougher and way harder to win...

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree with that, what the Pats done is unreal, and will probably never be repeated. I was just making notice of how Moss won the td record, being that rice had 4 few games to do it in, which was also a 16 game season, just cut short due to the strike. had nothing to do with the pre historic dolphins.... the 2007 Pats are a way better team than those old dolphins were.

And regardless of what deon sanders say about the 1994 49'ers, the 2007 Patriots are better than they were too. This years pats is definitely the best team ever in my book. because of the era they did it in.

But.. they are old, and outta gas, and it will show in the playoffs.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

The NFL is for second rate fans. College football ftw!

*Adjusted to be politically correct*

I

imported_mo'gluk

i disagree I think of the college ranks as the minor league's of the NFL as tahts what they are....

A

AntiOTF

Well the college players put a lot more heart into the game than NFL players, which is why a lot of people prefer college over the NFL. But I have always been a NFL freak, it just does more for me for some reason. But i do appreciate the effort those college kids put into the game.

G

So how many more baskets do you think they will score in the final game of the season and who is playing center on the opposing team?